Amateur Mobile Forces Site

Click he

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > MF_problem again xD

Corsaro

Hi guy

I'm here to ask for your help, again. I have to ask several questions.

1) my X, Y, and Z are too long, how can I shorten it?

2) where the actor is: PROHIBITED AREAS. the actor who does not allow others to enter the other base. Captain Not Prohibited areas

3) I can upload a map that I created with textures that are not mine?

4) how to create the minimap?

5) in the home of the last download required gregarasmf.com does not work, I think.

Thank you for reading my stressful domande.Bye:)

January 25, 2012 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Corsaro

Corsaro at January 25, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Hi guy

I'm here to ask for your help, again. I have to ask several questions.

1) my X, Y, and Z are too long, how can I shorten it?

2) where the actor is: PROHIBITED AREAS. the actor who does not allow others to enter the other base. Captain Not Prohibited areas

3) I can upload a map that I created with textures that are not mine?

4) how to create the minimap?

5) in the home of the last download required gregarasmf.com does not work, I think.

Thank you for reading my stressful domande.Bye:)

I've got other 2 question xD

6)MOBILEFORCES.ORG doesen't working???

7)when i click on statush mesh browser nothing happening.

sorry for the double post

January 25, 2012 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gregaras
Site Owner

Welcome back, Corsaro! :)

1) What do you want to shorten?

2) If you're talking about 'CaptainProhibitedZone' actor, It's located in "Actor.Info.ZoneInfo.RageZoneInfo".

3) If you used MF texture, then, It's okay, but If you used user-made textures, you should be asking for them to creators, or If you can't, you should credit them. 

4) I didn't learn it ;P. The documentation of the Editor, which was in MF.org went off for download. It included the things, which were added for MoFo, also the minimap tutorial.

5) Oh, yea, I forgot to update "Home" page. It's an old version of MFS and I think the download went out. Thanks for the notice. ;)

6) MobileForces.org shut down, but I don't know the reason...

7) Try to go to "View", "Master Browser..." and find "Static Meshes" or something like that. If you did, go to "View" and click "Docked". Well, sorry, I was working under MFS and Unreal projects and didn't use to map for MF such a long time, so I forgot a lot of things... ;P

January 26, 2012 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Corsaro

sorry for the first question:lol:. I want to shorten the axes X,Y and Z. I've wrong actor. I was talking about of the actor Loadout Blocker Thanks for the answers.Good luck for MFS, i can not wait XD. I've been register in mobileforceshero anyway.Thanks again.

January 26, 2012 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Corsaro

I'm here again.This is the VERYLAST question :roll:.Can i upload a video of my gameplay in ghetto squod DM? No online. Or a gameplay with my brother.

January 26, 2012 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gregaras
Site Owner

I mean shorten that axes of what. You wanna change brush, actor size?

The 'Loadout Blocker" is located in "Actor.CollisionShape.RageCollisionShape". You can edit height and radius properties by going 'LoadoutBlocker' properties. Expand group 'Collision'. There are 'CollisionHeight' and 'CollisionRadius' bars - here you can edit the main settings of this.

Thanks. :)

Are you looking for a video recording software? I can't understand...

January 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Corsaro

When start moving forces editor, in the lower left are the axes X, Y and Z. My axles are too long, it is impossible to use the editor in this way. Regarding the video, I wanted to add a video at the site, that's all.:).Sorry for the bad english, i'm from Italy,so i use google translate

January 27, 2012 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.