Amateur Mobile Forces Site

Click he

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Some question about MF_2

coffei10

I would like to ask a few questions on mobile forces_2 :)
1) The inventory listed only ak47? (Other than weapons) or another machine gun? (G36) for
example
2) The game will be available via download or you will buy? (I think this is a stupid question lol)
3) with the idea of ​​making other mods besides the knife fight and the fight with shotguns? Enter the same rifle of MF?
4) The game will be multiplayer?
5) You will enter more than one handgun?
I hope I can answer, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I wanted to know soon, thanks for reading this topic,
Coffei10

July 16, 2011 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gregaras
Site Owner

coffei10 at July 16, 2011 at 6:56 AM

I would like to ask a few questions on mobile forces_2 :)
1) The inventory listed only ak47? (Other than weapons) or another machine gun? (G36) for
example
2) The game will be available via download or you will buy? (I think this is a stupid question lol)
3) with the idea of ​​making other mods besides the knife fight and the fight with shotguns? Enter the same rifle of MF?
4) The game will be multiplayer?
5) You will enter more than one handgun?
I hope I can answer, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I wanted to know soon, thanks for reading this topic,
Coffei10

Hey, Coffei10. Welcome back! ;)

1. We'll be doing 3 guns in each category (Knifes, pistols, assault rifles, shotguns, sniper rifles, machine guns, rocket launchers, grenades and mines. Adrenaline shot will be alone.). We don't have the exact list of them.

2. The game/mod will available to download from the internet.

3. I don't have any strong ideas of the mods/game types right now.

4. The game will be based on the same engine, so It'll work like Mobile Forces. (I mean, If you'll see Sniper's server online in MF, so you'll able to see it in MF2 too) 

5. You mean "more than one weapon"?

July 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.